Venym Atrax (baseplate and heel wedge included)
From racing to sim racing
Venym works in close collaboration with Mygale, which allows Venym to have the best engineers in real motorsport work on products for simracers. Analysis, design and calculation are the key words of the Venym expertise. Venym have characterised everything that can happen in real life in order to translate it into simracing and make it available to all virtual drivers.
The ultimate sensations, an affordable price
Venym simracing pedals use full loadcells in order to transcribe the mechanical forces into electronic information.
- 2 loadcells of 1kg for the throttle and the clutch (clutch optional)
- 1 loadcell of 200kg on the brake
As far as the mechanical feeling is concerned, the effort is transcribed by a spring for the accelerator, a spring plus a special kinematics in order to make the sim racers feel the same sensation as in real life with the clutch.
For the brake, the most relevant choice was that of the rubber which offers a real precision in the pressure of the pedal while giving a feeling of important effort as on a circuit.
Brake force adjustable from 60 to 130kg makes your brakes instantly faster thanks to a 1ms sampling (requires separate purchase)
Born to race
Supported by Mygale and its 30 years of experience in automobile competition
Venym software allows you to setup your pedals the exact way you want
Our simracing pedals are designed and assembled by a team of car enthusiasts on the Nevers-Magny-Cours circuit, heart of motorsport in France. Venym pedals dedicated to sim racing are the first pedals designed in France inspired by the design and technologies used in F1 cockpits.
What's included ?
- A set of Venym sim racing pedals
- Baseplate included as standard
- Heel wedge included as standard
- Base rubbers and springs kit. Tested and approved by some of the best simracers in the world. This kit has been validated to bring the best experience in terms of sensation. It contains a pair of green rubbers (100kg brake force), and a pair of green springs
- Dedicated simracing software
- Mounting tools
- Venym stickers for your simracing rig and our quickstart
Tailor made electronics
Atrax 2 have a dedicated ADC (analog digital converter) chip that allows sampling of 20bits on each pedal. Coupled with a 48mhz microcontroller, a computing power that processes the signal and to interpolate the response curves on floating point numbers. All of this in near-real time, with a response time of 1ms. Where the competition only offers linear interpolation on integer numbers.
Software developed by Venym
The firmware and the "Pitstop" application (Windows 10) are also developed in-house. This allows Venym to be very reactive in correcting any bugs and above all in implementing new features (numerous and frequent updates).
Monobloc aluminium foundry. High resistance and time-proof
Design inspired from Formula 1. Fully customizable with a large choice of colours available. - Up to 200kg of force pressure, more than what is needed in a formula (130kg)
* Please note: photos show version with "covers and LEDs" (the silver cover on each pedal)