Click Build Collect - Sim Rig Build Service
Take the stress out of assembling your new sim racing rig with the Race Anywhere "Click Build Collect" service and start finding pace immediately!
If you want a high-end, aluminium profile sim racing rig, but don't have the time or will to put one together, why not use our Click Build Collect service?
If you are in the UK and have a suitable vehicle, you can collect your sim racing rig fully assembled.
How does the Click Build Collect service work?
- Click and purchase your sim racing rig components here on RaceAnywhere.co.uk
- Remember to add one of the Build services from here
- We will be in contact regarding your build within 24 hours. We will provide guidance on when it will be ready to collect.
- We will let you know when it is ready to collect
- Pop along to our Milton Keynes location and collect your newly built sim racing rig!
How long does it take?
Typical lead times are just 72 hours following order confirmation. The time may vary depending on the service and availability of customer parts to fit.
What vehicle / how much space do I need?
A PRO SIMRIG PSR1 fully assembled with a seat fitted is approximately 150cm long, by 66cm wide, by 115cm high (to top of seat). Weight: approx. 65-85kg (depending on accessories, seat selection, etc.)
A PRO SIMRIG Monitor Stand fully assembled is approximately 120cm wide, by 160cm high, by 60cm deep (front to back). If you add a top monitor stand, the total height is 175cm. Weight: approx. 18-24kg
A medium sized van is ideal for moving everything pre-assembled.
How much does it cost?
A PRO SIMRIG PSR1, Accessories, Seat, Seat Slider and Monitor Stands costs £199 (including VAT) total.
Smaller or partial builds are cheaper still. Please see the Click Build Collect pricing page for more details on individual build prices.
Can you fit my accessories for me, such as my steering wheel base and pedals?
Yes, absolutely. You have 3 options here:
- You can fit them yourself after collection
- You can drop them off at our Milton Keynes location and we will fit them for you before collection
- You can ship them directly to us (either from yourself, or direct from another supplier) and we will take care of the rest
Where can I collect from?
Our primary facility is in Milton Keynes.
We are located just 10 minutes from the M1 Junction 14, or 2 minutes from the A5.
What don't you build?
We will not mount monitors on to the monitor stands. These are too easily damaged in transit.
What else do I need to know?
A fully assembled rig is a heavy thing. We will help load it into your vehicle, but you will need at least two strong adults to unload it at the other end.