PRO SIMRIG PSR 0.5 mini-rig
Introducing the PSR 0.5 'mini-sim-rig'.
The aluminium profile rig you can use with the desk and chair you already have.
The PSR 0.5 mini-sim-rig is for those who need an extremely rigid and stable platform to hard mount their wheel base and pedals, but don't have the space for a full sized permanent rig (such as the PSR1).
The PSR 0.5 mini-sim-rig is designed to be pushed up against a desk or table (which acts as the monitor stand). An office chair is then hooked inside the rear rail to provide a stable position when pushing down on the hard mounted pedals.
You can start with a basic rig, then acquire additional add-ons and accessories later. We will also be offering an upgrade kit to turn your PSR 0.5 into a PSR 1 at a later date.
The highly adjustable design of the PSR 0.5 allows you to assemble the product to fit your individual needs.
The PSR 0.5 can be adjusted more or less on every aspect both horizontally as well as vertically.
The wheel bracket is 15mm thick aluminium base for bottom mounted wheels, or side/front mounted wheels (that come with their own brackets).
The PSR 0.5 Rig comes with a base section, bottom rail, vertical section, wheel bracket, and pedal section with adjustable pedal plate!
All parts such as angles, bolts, nuts etc. are included.
Assorted bolts and nuts are included to hard mount pedals from underneath or above.
If you have a question about specific fitment, please contact us.
- Length: 820mm
- Width: 660mm (outside of wheel mount uprights)
- Height: 820mm (top of wheel mount uprights)
- Available in Silver or Black (steering section is always black)
Wheel Base support:
- Logitech Driving Force / True Force wheels (G29, G920, G923)
- Thrustmaster wheels (T248, T300, TS-XW, TX, etc.)
- Fanatec CSW (V2.5 etc.)
- Fanatec DD1 (bottom mounted)
- Fanatec DD2 (bottom mounted)
- Fanatec CSL DD (bottom mounted) (new)
- SIMAGIC M10 (using SIMAGIC included side brackets)
- Other bottom mounted wheels, or wheels that come with 90 degree brackets to allow bottom mounting. If in doubt, please contact us.