Designed by motorsport engineers for racing drivers. The new brand new Simutec SDU-2, sim data display unit.
With a 4.3" LCD display and 18 fully addressable RGB LED's our display enables you to fully take your sim racing to the next level! Providing you with a professional DDU interface, recommended by real world racing drivers.
The SDU-2 features a high quality LCD display which works in parallel with 18 addressable RGB LED's. Both the display and LED's are programmable and fully customisable within supported software such as SimHub and JRT. However, if you prefer our design and configurations, these are easy to downloaded and setup.
Our product has been designed to be as user friendly as possible. The SDU-2 connects directly to your PC via a single USB cable, plugging directly into our very own, purpose designed PCB.
No shortcuts have been taken when it comes to product quality. Our device has been crafted with precision, machined out of billet aluminium followed by a sleek anodised black coating to give it a seriously cool finish. An edgy design, creating unique curves and contours with high quality, scratch resistant polycarbonate glass to finish it off.
- 4.3" LCD Display (touch screen option available)
- 18 Fully Addressable RGB LED's
- Up to 90 FPS
- Single High Speed USB Cable
- Billet Aluminium Body (anodised black finish)
- Polycarbonate Glass
- Universal Bracket
- Multiple Software Compatibility
- Different Trim Colours
- Red (Edition 1)
- Lime (World Sim Series Special)
- Turquoise (Dream to Drive Special)
- Black (Black Edition)
- Green (Race Anywhere Edition)
- 4.3" LCD Display Touch Screen
- Button Box Extension (coming soon)
Included in the box
- Simutec DDU-2
- FFB Mounting Bracket (Fanatec, Simucube, Leo Bodnar)
- M6 Bolts
- M8 Bolts
- High Speed USB B Cable
- Software Drivers - (DOWNLOAD HERE)