T-LCM Pedals - Magnetic and Load Cell pedal set for PC, PS5, PS4 , XBOX One, Series S/X
Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals - Magnetic and Load Cell pedal set for PC, PS5, PS4 , XBOX One, Series S/X
Thrustmaster is proud to launch its first multiplatform magnetic pedal set featuring a brake pedal incorporating Load Cell technology, for ultra-precise braking in racing games.
Thrustmaster’s renowned proprietary H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) system gives racers the opportunity to experience incredibly lifelike sensations, thanks to magnetic sensors allowing for up to 16-bit resolution.
Versatile and stable, the TLCM Pedals set gives users significant advantages when racing: the pedals can be adjusted; a set of 6 springs allows for a multitude of adjustment options; the unit features non-slip, 100% metal materials; and the pedal set’s settings (dead zones and electronic force [Brake Force]) can be adjusted via the included software.
Random Callsign takes a closer look at the Thrustmaster T-LCM pedal set
This product is compatible with PC (Windows 10/8), as well as with both the PlayStation 4/5 and Xbox One / Series S/X consoles.
Compatible with PC (via USB) in Windows 10/8 with all racing wheels on the market. In PC games (using the USB cable), the resolution of the T-LCM Pedals is 16 bits per pedal. Compatible with the PS5/PS4 and Xbox One / Series S/X consoles with the Thrustmaster T-GT, T300, T150, TS-XW, TX and TMX racing wheels. In PS5/PS4 and Xbox One / Series S/X games (using the RJ12 cable), the resolution of the T-LCM Pedals is 12 bits per pedal.
MAGNETIC TECHNOLOGYThe H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) system — contactless technology without any potentiometers — ensures an unlimited lifespan and optimal accuracy in racing sessions: up to 16-bit resolution, representing 65,536 values per pedal.
UP TO 220 LB / 100 KG OF PRESSURE ON THE LOAD CELL FORCE SENSORThe brake pedal in the T-LCM Pedals adjusts to your gaming intensity and driving style. You’ll get the perfect amount of braking power according to the force applied on the brake pedal.
ADJUSTABLE MECHANICAL BRAKE FORCE
The included set of 6 springs allows for a multitude of quick adjustments, allowing you to customize the feel on the brake pedal to your liking.
Adjust the pressure force for the best fit with your racing setup (desk or table, Wheel Stand Pro, GT cockpit, F1 cockpit, etc.).
100% METAL MATERIALS
Mounted on a stable, sturdy structure designed with the most experienced racers in mind, the 100% metal pedal heads, attached to 100% metal pedal arms, ensure a good grip in order to optimize the feeling of control while racing.
The positions of the 3 pedals are adjustable in terms of height, inclination and spacing.
The calibration software also lets you electronically adjust the brake force, along with the dead zones for all 3 pedals.
The large, textured foot rest stops your feet from sliding, and prevents inadvertent slips.
Weighing in at more than 11 lb / 5 kg, the heavy-duty pedal set provides stability that you can always depend on.
- Magnetic sensor technology, with no contact or potentiometers, for unlimited lifespan and optimal accuracy.
- 3 independently-adjustable pedals.
- 100% metal pedals and foot rest plate
- Set of 6 springs for a multitude of adjustment options in terms of the mechanical brake force
- Large, textured foot rest with non-slip grip
- Load Cell force sensor technology: up to 220 lb / 100 kg of pressure, for the perfect amount of braking power.
- Adjustable mechanical brake force thanks to the set of 6 springs included with the pedal set, for a multitude of quick adjustments.
- Independently-adjustable pedals (height, spacing and inclination) for optimized gaming comfort according to the user’s preferences.
- Calibration software allows for adjustment of the brake force, plus the dead zones for all 3 pedals.
- Box contents:
Removable USB cable
Removable RJ12 cable
Set of 6 springs
User manual and warranty information