TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + — Become the new master of the race tracks on game consoles! Compatible with PS4*/Xbox One* and PC.
Following in the footsteps of the PC-compatible TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod, Thrustmaster proudly presents the TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod +: compatible with PS4*/Xbox One* and PC. The newest product resulting from the collaboration between Thrustmaster and Sparco, this accessory joins Thrustmaster’s racing ecosystem on game consoles.
Officially licensed by Sparco, it allows for two different modes (progressive handbrake, and sequential shifter), for optimal use in all compatible games*. The TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + is a 1:1 scale replica of a genuine shifter: its extreme realism will fully immerse you in the world of racing!
- The TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + is a two-in-one product with two different modes: progressive handbrake mode, and sequential shifter mode. Compatible on game consoles with the T-GT and T300-Series racing wheel bases on PS4* and with the TS-XW Racer and TX-Series racing wheel bases on Xbox One*, the TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + is also compatible on PC with all racing wheels available on the market. This new Thrustmaster product is the must-have accessory for optimal racing simulation on game consoles and PC.
- The gear knob is an exact replica (1:1 scale, 3.3”/8.5 cm tall) of the genuine gear knob from Sparco’s Rally and drifting range, for incredible realism.
- The TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + features Thrustmaster’s H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology for unrivaled precision, and an unlimited product lifespan.
- Crafted of 90% metal (steel and aluminum), the components integrated into the TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + are of high quality, for enhanced resistance.
- Easily put your TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + into Rally mode (lever in vertical position) or GT mode (lever in horizontal position).
* Compatible depending on the configurations available in games. List of compatible games available at https://support.thrustmaster.com.
A two-in-one product
The TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + offers two highly realistic modes:
-Progressive handbrake mode, for better control of turns and drifting.
-Sequential shifter mode, for controlled and responsive gear shifting.
The TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + is crafted of 90% metal: steel and aluminum. Its components are of high quality — in particular its German-made slide bearings, and its industrial-class flat coil springs with 8.8 lb/4 kg of resistance.
Also featuring Thrustmaster’s exclusive H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology with a mechanism incorporating contactless magnetic sensors, the TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + provides precision that won’t decrease over time.
Compatible with PS4*/Xbox One* and PC
The TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + is compatible with game consoles and PC.
It’s perfect for use on PS4* with Thrustmaster T-GT** and T300-Series** racing wheel bases, and on Xbox One* with Thrustmaster TS-XW Racer** and TX-Series** racing wheel bases.
This new accessory is also compatible on PC with all racing wheels on the market (from all different brands).
The list of console games compatible with sequential shifter mode and/or handbrake mode is available at https://support.thrustmaster.com.
Can also be used on PC in conjunction with the TH8A Add-On Shifter**, and all shifters available on the market.
Can be used in conjunction with the TH8A** on game consoles, with the TM Sim Hub*/**.
* Compatible depending on the configurations available in games.
** Sold separately.
H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology
Thrustmaster’s exclusive H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology features no tact switches or potentiometers, thanks to the use of contactless magnetic sensors — for unlimited precision and product lifespan!
An available ecosystem
Optimize your performance by creating your own simulator. The TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + joins Thrustmaster’s racing ecosystem, including many different racing wheels, pedals, wheel rims and other add-ons. The wide variety of configuration possibilities is therefore sure to fully meet your needs.
The TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + can be attached to a cockpit via its built-in screw threads, or attached to a desk using the TM Racing Clamp* (can be installed together with the TH8A shifter*).
* Sold separately.
2 available handbrake modes
The TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + lets you adapt the handbrake mode according to your game’s configuration: vertical position for Rally mode, and horizontal position for GT mode.
A kit is included in the box, allowing you to adjust the inclination of the lever.
Box contents: progressive handbrake/sequential shifter, removable gear knob, mini Allen key, Allen key, flat wrench, detachable DIN/USB cable (for PC) + detachable DIN/mini-DIN cable (for consoles), Horizontal Mode Add-On, user manual and warranty information.