PRO SIMRIG PSR1
The PSR1 is designed to provide maximum flexibility as you evolve your driving skills and experience new styles and requirements in sim racing.
You can start with a basic rig, then acquire additional add-ons and accessories later.
The highly adjustable design of the PSR1 allows you to assemble the product to fit your individual needs.
The PSR1 can be adjusted more or less on every aspect both horizontally as well as vertically.
Chris Haye builds a PRO SIMRIG PSR1 with all the trimmings.
Choose between the following wheel brackets:
1) Wheel bracket DD1/DD2 (Fanatec DD1/DD2)
2) Front bracket (the only one showed now) (Simucube etc.)
3) Wheel bracket misc. (supports multiple bottom mounted wheel bases)
For more details, see the 'Specs' tab
Front Bracket is shown in all of the photos.
Steel River Sims shows you around his PSR1 build.
PSR1 with DD1/DD2 wheel base mount
PSR1 with "misc" wheel bracket
PSR1 with Front Bracket
Want to know more? Visit PROSIMRIG.com for more details
PSR1 Rig comes with a base section, seat rails, vertical section, wheel section (with a wheel brackets of your choice) and pedal section with adjustable pedal plate.
All parts as angles, bolts, nuts etc. are included.
Assorted bolts and nuts are included to mount:
- Seat Side Mounts
- Seat Sliders
If you have a question about specific fitment, please contact us.
- Length: 1350mm
- Width: 660mm (outside of wheel mount uprights)
- Height: 820mm (top of wheel mount uprights)
Wheel Base support:
- CSL DD/DD1/DD2 Bracket
- Fanatec DD1
- Fanatec DD2
- Fanatec CSL DD (new)
- Front Bracket
- Simucube 2 Sport/Pro/Ultimate
- VRS DirectForce Pro
- Leo Bodnar
- Other front mounted wheels
- Misc. Wheel Bracket
- Logitech Driving Force wheels (G29, G920)
- Thrustmaster wheels (T300 etc.)
- Fanatec CSW (V2.5 etc.)
- Fanatec DD1 (bottom mounted)
- Fanatec DD2 (bottom mounted)
- Fanatec CSL DD (bottom mounted) (new)
- SIMAGIC M10 (using SIMAGIC included side brackets)
- Other bottom mounted wheels, or wheels that come with 90 degree brackets to allow bottom mounting
The PSR1 can be lowered with an additional upgrade kit, found here.