The Turn Button Plate (BP2) is the best direct drive button box for the price. It plugs into the PC via a coiled USB cable and can work with any sim racing wheel base and wheel with a 70mm bolt pattern. Designed to be as universal as possible to fit most steering wheels on the market.
- 6 tactile pushbuttons
- 2 rotary encoders with push button
- 2 of the 7-in-1 "Funky" switches
- Flat formula shifter paddles (For flat 300mm-320mm steering wheels)
- 70mm non-threaded bolt pattern
- USB cable plugs into PC
- Required 15cm (6in.) of clearance between the BP2 and the wheel base for the USB coiled cable.
What's in the box:
- BP2 (With Flat Formula aluminium magnetic shifters)
- Sticker sheet
- 6x M5 x 40mm flat head screws
- 6x M5 nylon lock-nuts
- Custom coiled RJ45 to USB-A Male cable
- 6 foot USB extension cable
Note: wheel(s) not included.
"The first thing that strikes you is how light the combination of the button box, rim and extension is. It feels light, both in the hand before installation and while it’s rotating in the corner. Lightness is a feature all in itself that so many wheel manufacturers ignore."
Read the full review at SimRacingCockpit.com