Wheel bracket misc. is for mounting alot of different top-mounted wheels such as Fanatec, Thrustmaster, Logitech, AccuForce etc.
- Logitech Driving Force wheels (G29, G920)
- Thrustmaster wheels (T300 etc.)
- Fanatec CSW (V2.5 etc.)
- Fanatec DD1 (bottom mounted)
- Fanatec DD2 (bottom mounted)
- Fanatec CSL DD (bottom mounted) (new)
- SIMAGIC M10 (using SIMAGIC included side brackets)
- Moza R16 / R21 (using Moza mounting plates)
- Other bottom mounted wheels, or wheels that come with 90 degree brackets to allow bottom mounting
Complete kit for mounting the misc. bracket to the PSR1 Rig.
The mount is built so it contains the maximum amount of flexibility and it is adjustable so it more or less can fit all positions.
Wheel brackets are made of 15mm aluminium, coated black. Side brackets made of 10mm aluminium, coated black.
Wheel bracket and side brackets are mounted together with 40x80 aluminium profiles to maximize strength and to avoid any flex, even if mounted with a Fanatec DD1 or DD2 on top.
Can be used with other rig types. Designed for rigs that are 580mm between the uprights. If in doubt or have any further questions, please contact us.